Before the Saigon trip, I was eagerly to get DJI Osmo Mobile so that I can shoot video clips for the trip. Hallelujah! The package delivered to me just in time & I love Osmo Mobile! For your information, DJI Osmo Mobile arrived in Malaysia store somewhere in October 2016. I guess it is getting more popular among Malaysian youngsters by now.
I did not practice much with it before the trip, but the video clips turned out great. Highly recommend DJI Osmo Mobile for those would want to use their mobile phone as camera & want a steady shooting for the mobile video.
Here's the official website : http://www.dji.com/ but I got it from http://www.march.my/ (Malaysia online store selling DJI products). You can also get it from tech stores in Kuala Lumpur. I've found it in Pavilion (camera shop) and Midvalley. Do compare the price if you want cheaper.
We got our local tour guide from Tripadvisor site. It is highly recommended by tourist & almost all are great reviews. After reading some reviews in the site, I straight away email to Bao Loc, the boss of tour guide service - Private Vietnam Tour Guide
10/11/2016 (Self-touring) :-
- Ben Thanh Market, Bitexco Financial Tower.
- Morning wet market visit. (personally I dont recommend tourist to visit wet market because its wet & crowded. You have to be extra careful with pickpocketing. Well, you'll never know
- Chinatown, Old Thien Hou Temple
- Rickshaw riding through local markets (streets) - 30 minutes
- Downtown : War Museum & site, Notre-Dame Basilica, City Post Office, City Hall & The Rex Hotel area.
- Mekong river, floating fruit market in boat, walking on an island to visit fruit orchards, learning local people make rice paper and crispy rice cake then sampan through small canals by rowing boats before having lunch recommended on an island.
- Go home!